We are a young and highly agile integrated marketing communications agency with an enviable and growing list of clients, this exciting opportunity will suit you if you are enthusiastic, tenacious and ambitious and able to work on your own initiative.
Working alongside our CMS Digital Specialist, you will be focused on developing .NET websites using the latest web technologies.
Working at our Southampton office you will help the team to define the technical deliverables of new projects, and implement those deliverables in a maintainable, professional and rational way. You will contribute code to new and existing projects, and maintain and support existing projects and applications and directly input into MTM’s vision of a technical centre of excellence.
You will work across the full web stack, and will eventually be responsible for, planning and implementing your own releases alongside our wider Digital Team.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- ASP.NET 4.5 Upwards
- MVC 4 Upwards
- SQL Server
- Windows Server
- EPiSERVER CMS 7.5 Upwards
- Umbraco CMS 6
- Umbraco CMS 7
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Octopus Deploy
OTHER NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Agile, SCRUM, Kanban or XP (Extreme Programming)
- Any SysOps Experience (Linux, Ubuntu, Apache2, NGINX, Windows Server, IIS)
- Development Environment Virtualisation (e.g. Docker, Vagrant and Ansible)
- Virtual Infrastructure e.g. Azure, Amazon AWS or Digital Ocean
- Linux Programming – Command Line Scripting, Bash Scripting
- Build and Deployment Automation e.g. Jenkins, DeployHQ, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- This is an opportunity for an experienced .NET developer wanting to become a valuable external resource to our digital team.
- You will be working in a fast moving exciting environment with a great team.
- You can work in our open plan studio is based on the waterside in Southampton with free parking.
- Working as part of a growing digital team within an integrated marketing agency with an enviable list of global clients.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Interested in becoming a partner to The MTM Agency then get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you.
We request that NO recruitment agencies contact us regarding this role.
We do not accept any unrequested applications from recruitment agencies. Please note that no legally binding agreement and/or respective compensation would be derived from such unrequested applications. If unsolicited CVs are received, The MTM Agency does not accept any liability for the same candidate being found and approached organically.
Thank you for your understanding.