We are a young and highly agile integrated marketing communications agency with a strong digital team, an enviable and growing list of clients, this exciting opportunity will suit you if you are enthusiastic, tenacious and ambitious and able to work on your own initiative.
Working alongside our CMS Digital Specialists, you will be focused on developing .NET websites and digital solutions using the latest web technologies.
Working at our Southampton office you will help the team to define the technical deliverables of new projects, and implement those deliverables in a maintainable, professional and rational way. You will contribute code to new and existing projects, and maintain and support existing projects and applications and directly input into MTM’s vision of a technical centre of excellence.
You will work across the full web stack, and will be responsible for, planning and implementing your own releases alongside our wider Digital Team.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- ASP.NET 4.5 Upwards
- MVC 4 Upwards
- SQL Server
- Windows Server
- EPiSERVER CMS 7.5 Upwards
- Umbraco CMS 6
- Umbraco CMS 7
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Octopus Deploy
OTHER NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Agile, SCRUM, Kanban or XP (Extreme Programming)
- Any SysOps Experience (Linux, Ubuntu, Apache2, NGINX, Windows Server, IIS)
- Development Environment Virtualisation (e.g. Docker, Vagrant and Ansible)
- Virtual Infrastructure e.g. Azure, Amazon AWS or Digital Ocean
- Linux Programming – Command Line Scripting, Bash Scripting
- Build and Deployment Automation e.g. Jenkins, DeployHQ, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- This is an opportunity for an experienced .NET web developer wanting to become a valuable resource to our digital team.
- You will be working in a fast moving exciting environment with a great team.
- You can work in our open plan studio is based on the waterside in Southampton with free parking.
- Working as part of a growing digital team within an integrated marketing agency with an enviable list of global clients.
YOUR NEXT STEP
If you would like to join The MTM agency team call Gordon on 023 8021 5399 or email your CV with a covering letter [email protected]