Have you asked the question ‘why don’t we appear at the top of Google search?’

Have you asked the question ‘why don’t we appear at the top of Google search?’

by Richard Broughton – 22nd July 2011

If so, you should join MTM’s free, one hour breakfast workshops; demonstrating  how you could benefit from Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).

Google earns the bulk of its US$24bn turnover from paid search advertising, which represents less than 10% of the clicks on search engines. SEO is about capturing the remaining 90 per cent and is an investment that can yield enormous returns to your organisation, if you understand the critical success factors. These factors can be implemented across your online profile in short order and there’s never been a better time to do so. Investing in SEO will ensure your business is maximising your online investment, is more visible and ranked higher by Google and ultimately help you reach more potential customers.

Search engine optimisation magnifying glass and book

The seminars will be presented in our media suite by MTM’s SEO project manager, who has over a decade of experience in the discipline. While the technology constantly evolves the principles do not. The goal of this seminar is to arm you with enough information to understand the core of SEO from which you will be able to make more informed decisions about how your organization can tap into the single largest media channel in the world.

By the end of the workshop the participants will:

• Understand the fundamentals of SEO and its benefits

• Have an insight into Keyword Research and its importance

• Have an understanding of how Google prioritises the search results

• Perform a basic SEO Audit

• Set a priority list of actions

• Have an awareness of Google Analytics

 

RSVP essential. To book, email [email protected]… continental breakfast included!