Do you have EXPERIENCE and understanding of integrated marketing COMMUNICATIONS?
IF SO, MTM IS LOOKING FOR YOU.
We are a young and very agile marketing communications agency with an exciting opportunity that will suit you if you are enthusiastic, persuasive, tenacious and ambitious, and able to work using your own initiative. And if you are the very best in account management, professional and detail oriented with the ambition to run integrated campaigns for global corporate client businesses.
We need someone special with a strong knowledge of integrated communications who can think on their feet to help develop creative, innovative and inspired communications, and to get involved in the full spectrum of marketing disciplines including PR, social, media, digital and direct communications.
As part of complementary teams, you will be handling and helping to develop strategies and integrated campaigns for a mixed portfolio of International B2B clients in markets including Marine, Energy, Chemicals, Power, and Communications.
You must be a confident writer with the capability to communicate and build good relationships with your clients and the MTM team who you will support and who will support you.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THIS ROLE WILL BE:
- To gain in-depth understanding of client briefs and the opportunity to develop integrated communication strategies to meet planned objectives.
- Being part of creative brainstorming to develop ideas, then working with the MTM team to implement those ideas into communication strategies.
- Exceeding client expectations in managing client campaigns day-to-day, writing communications, proposals and reports.
- Monitoring the campaigns you have implemented to ensure they are delivering against agreed client and agency objectives.
- You will join a fantastic team and work on exciting campaigns, plus you will enjoy a good salary in an excellent location and working environment.
Call and speak to Gordon or Richard on 023 8021 5399 or email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Please, no recruitment agencies.