We have an exciting new opportunity for an established C# Software Developer to join a fantastic company based in Southampton.
If you enjoy greenfield development, devising and building next generation Web Applications and Web APIs, solving complex problems and working with a friendly and collaborative team, this is a great opportunity for you. In this role you will utilise C#, .NET Framework and .NET Core. With modern devops processes and continuous integration practices, the development is end to end and the tech exposure is full stack and you will gain exposure to the latest technologies.
Working at our Southampton office on the water, you will help the team to define the technical deliverables of new projects, and implement those deliverables in a maintainable, professional and rational way. You will contribute code to new and existing projects, and maintain and support existing projects and applications and directly input into MTM’s vision of a technical centre of excellence.
You will work across the full web stack, and will be responsible for, planning and implementing your own releases alongside our wider Digital Team.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
Good knowledge of relevant technologies including C#, .NET Framework and .NET Core
Experience with Visual Studio 2019 and 2022
Good knowledge of SQL (SQL Server)
A good understanding of SOLID
A good understanding of MVC
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills
Present information clearly and in an engaging way
Good listener, can understand the needs of customers and colleagues
Desired Technical Skills, (but not essential)
Understanding/experience of full DevOps practices, including Continuous Deployment
TDD practices and microservice architectural patterns
Azure Functions, Azure App Services, Azure Service Bus
Deployment automation into an Azure environment
Test Automation, using BDD
Knowledge of API testing frameworks (Postman)
- Experience of at least one of the following content management systems:
A competitive salary based on your experience.
A hybrid working environment, you can work in our open plan studio based on the waterside in Southampton with free parking and also remotely.
Working as part of a growing digital team within an integrated marketing agency with an enviable list of global clients.
Access to pluralsight for continuous training and development.
Time builtin to the schedule to develop your skills further
Our Investment in you
• You're serious about producing the very best, so we make sure you're equipped to do it. You'll be provided with the tech setup that maximises your potential and lets you work with freedom. Just tell us what works for you.
• You're trusting us with the next phase in your career - so we're trusting you to work in the manner that works best for you. At home, in the office (when we can) or a mix of both - we'll work with you to find a routine that works.
• We do things properly. We have an excellent agency reputation and are trusted by some of the largest and most respected organisations in the world. We expect you to be at the top of your game and represent us to the best of your ability when working directly with clients.
• We want to be the best and continually improve. We invest in our team and our process, we do retros after every sprint to improve the way we work. We expect you to feed into these sessions and contribute to ensure that we keep improving.
• We have a consistent digital team with very low staff turnover. Testament perhaps to our investment in and care for our team, it means that our team grows together. You'll work alongside some amazingly talented colleagues who will help you progress and you will enjoy sharing your experience to help others. We also provide an annual budget to help you up-skill - whether that's learning new tech or gaining certifications.
• We care, we're an ethically minded agency and operate in a way that not only helps our business, but helps others do good; whether that's other businesses, charities or organisations. We hope you think in a similar way.
YOUR NEXT STEP
If you think this is you and you like what you have read we would like to hear from you. To find out more about The MTM Agency email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]