If you have experience of managing digital projects and integrated marketing campaigns and have a creative eye then read on...
We are a fast paced and very agile integrated marketing and digital communications agency, Drum recommended top 10 in the UK and award winning agency, working with global corporate client businesses within and outside the UK.
We are looking for an exceptional account manager, organised and resilient and able to work as part of complementary teams, you will be helping to scope and develop digital applications, digital centric communications strategies and finding new ways that make our client brands stand out. We are a trusted partner to a mixed portfolio of International B2B and B2C clients in markets including Professional services, Marine, Maritime, Energy, Chemicals, Communications, Oil & Gas, Automotive and Building Infrastructure.
The opportunity with the agency will suit you if you are bright have experience working on digital applications and campaigns and exceptional knowledge of developing and working on campaign strategies that bring together all media channels. You will need to think on your feet, to help develop creative, innovative and inspired communications and thrive on being involved in the full spectrum of marketing disciplines, working with our digital, creative, PR, social, film and event teams.
You must be a confident writer and communicator have a creative eye and enjoy building strong relationships with your clients and the wider agency team.
- To gain in-depth understanding of client digital and marketing briefs and the opportunity to develop integrated communication strategies.
- Managing projects, campaigns and the development of brand assets and being part of creative brainstorming to develop ideas respond to integrated and digital client briefs, then working with the MTM Agency teams to implement those ideas into communication strategies.
- Applying your knowledge and experience to create client proposals for campaigns and digital applications and when accepted convert proposals into scope documents, then follow the journey of client requirements through design, development and activation.
- Developing strong client relationships and making sure we exceed their expectations, managing requirements day-to-day, producing proposals and reports to share successes.
- Monitoring client campaigns both digital and print applications to ensure they are delivering against agreed client and agency objectives.
How you will be rewarded
- A good salary relevant to your experience
- You will join a growing young team, producing exceptional work on exciting campaigns.
- You can lead and enjoy extensive responsibility
- You will enjoy an excellent salary with pension contributions
- Work in an enviable location on the waterside with space to park your car or bike.
- You will have an allocated budget for learning and further advancing your career.
- Join an outstanding independent agency which is growing 20% year on year.
Read more about the benefits of working with MTM.
Your next step
email your CV with a covering letter to Gordon Hawes on [email protected]