A new exciting opportunity for a PR Account Manager to join our award winning, market-leading integrated communications agency based in Southampton.
This is an important role for a talented comms professional, looking to progress their career at an agency where they can make a positive difference and be empowered to drive campaigns autonomously.
The opportunity requires a strategic thinker with strong writing skills, someone who is social media savvy and able to capitalise on the media relationships they already have. Preferably with an agency background and with 3-4 years experience in PR and a strong knowledge of the role PR plays as part of integrated marketing campaigns. Previous experience working on leisure, lifestyle or marine accounts would also be a benefit.
Our agency vision is to be outstanding, delivering service excellence and making a real difference from our client campaigns. Our agency team is integral to helping us achieve our goal, your contribution will be valued and we will support your career.
- Working with the team to create engaging and compelling PR strategies.
- To assist in planning and executing PR strategies across multiple channels.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of social media campaigns and content.
- Writing and editing content for all aspects of PR and social campaigns.
- Managing social media updates to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Campaign management, delivery, monitoring and budgets.
- You will work closely with other teams to deliver on shared client KPIs.
- Contribute to business development, including responding to tenders, drafting new business proposals and presentations.
- A creative ideas approach to meeting PR briefs.
- Strong writing experience for all aspects of client content requirements.
- Significant knowledge of how social channels work as an integral part of PR campaigns.
- Strategic thinking/forward planning.
- Proficient in putting together and reporting on campaigns for multiple projects/clients.
- Experience in selling stories to the media
- To be adaptable, flexible and resilient to change.
- Pro-active with experience of working under your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail, thorough and accurate.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work to manage budgets and meet deadlines.
- A confident and enthusiastic personality with a forward thinking and can-do attitude.
- Willingness to suggest new ideas and recognise the value they add.
- Being highly organised, with the ability to multi-task.
As a PR Account manager with The MTM Agency, you will develop and deliver effective, targeted and innovative strategies to help us achieve our goals and to become a valuable member of the PR and content team, where you will make a valuable contribution.
You will be working in a fast-moving exciting environment with a great team who will help motivate you to new levels.
Our open-plan studio with free parking is based on the waterside in Southampton.
Working as part of a growing team within an integrated marketing agency with an enviable list of global clients.
We are a caring considerate employer offering a good working environment and opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Our Investment in You
You're serious about producing the very best, so we make sure you're equipped to do it. You'll be provided with what you need to maximise your potential. Just tell us what works for you.
You're trusting us with the next phase in your career - so we're trusting you to work in the manner that works best for you. At home, in the office (when we can) or a mix of both - we'll work with you to find a routine that works.
We do things properly. We have an excellent agency reputation and are trusted by some of the largest and most respected organisations in the world. We expect you to be at the top of your game and represent us to the best of your ability when working directly with clients.
We have a growing team with very low staff turnover. Testament perhaps to our investment in and care for our team, it means that our team grows together. You'll work alongside some amazingly talented colleagues who will help you progress and you will enjoy sharing your experience to help others. We also provide an annual budget to help you up-skill.
We care, we're an ethically-minded agency and operate in a way that not only helps our business, but helps others do good; whether that's other businesses, charities or organisations. We hope you think in a similar way.
Your Next Step
If this is you and you like what you have read, we would like to hear from you. To find out more about The MTM Agency email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
Application deadline: 16/04/2021
Expected start date: 01/06/2021 or sooner