We are a fast paced and very agile integrated marketing and digital communications agency, Drum recommended top 10 in the UK and award winning agency, working with global corporate client businesses within and outside the UK.
We are looking for an exceptional person to lead social media for our agency clients with the support of the wider team. We need someone who can bring creative flair for conceptualising social content and ideas.
The opportunity will suit you if you have 4+ years experience across paid and organic social, with a complete understanding what makes good creative.
You’ll need to be experienced in social media and also the wider marketing landscape so that social campaigns use any or all media channels or any other creative approach if it will fulfil the client brief.
Organised and resilient and able to work as part of complementary teams, finding new ways that make our client brands stand out. We are a trusted partner to a mixed portfolio of International B2B and B2C clients.
- You’ll be leading the team in managing client relationships, bringing appropriate agency teams together to create full service social strategies, so you will have experience managing a team with a solution led approach and nurturing your team so they flourish in their careers.
- Managing projects, campaigns and the development of brand assets and being part of creative brainstorming to develop ideas, then working with the MTM Agency teams to implement those ideas into communication strategies.
- Applying your knowledge and experience to create client proposals for campaigns and digital applications and when accepted convert proposals into scope documents, then follow the journey of client requirements through design, development and activation.
- Developing strong client relationships and making sure we exceed their expectations, managing requirements with your team day-to-day, producing proposals and reports to share successes.
- You will work with an experienced agency team to drive new business initiatives and implement continued change to keep us at the top of our game.
How we will look after you so you can become the best person you can be with the flexibility and support to suit your lifestyle
- We are fully committed to opportunities for all
- Exceptional remuneration, above average industry rates
- 21 – 35 days holiday depending on length of employment
- Plus bank holidays
- Plus bonus holiday over the Christmas break when we shut the office to allow you some proper festive down time
- Plus your birthday as an additional free holiday day
- Contributory pension scheme (4% - 5% employer contribution depending on length of employment)
- The flexibility to collaborate in the office, combined with home working
- Apple MacBook or PC depending on your role/preference
- Training budget/opportunities to allow you to develop
- Attendance to relevant seminars and industry gatherings
- Regular 1-to-1 support, including weekly meetings and annual reviews
- Regular, free lunches and dinners to bring us together and celebrate successes
- Company get togethers at least twice a year, all expenses paid
- You will join a growing young team, producing exceptional work on exciting campaigns.
- You can lead and enjoy extensive responsibility
- Join an outstanding independent agency which is growing 20% year on year.
- Work in an enviable location on the waterside with space to park your car or bike.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee travel season ticket loans
- Free eye tests
Your next step
email your CV with a covering letter to Gordon Hawes - [email protected]