We are a young, agile digital and integrated marketing communications agency with an experienced digital team and we are looking for a diligent software tester who will be our guardian and champion for quality delivery and increase client satisfaction
- Great attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software testing, preferably within the digital space.
- Experience of testing CMS (content management system), or line of business web based applications.
- Knowledge of testing API and web based software using postman.
- Proven ability to deliver accurate results. Excellent analytical, critical thinking, organizational, and time management skills with a strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through.
- Acting as a catalyst for the improvement in quality, set and champion the service standards for our clients.
- Assist with the validation of functional and technical specifications.
- Run, perform and report on test sessions with strong knowledge of test methodologies and understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Assessing customer/project requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Assist the MTM Technical team with setting parameters for delivery standards.
- Working with Account Management and Technical team to improve procedures, standards and systems.
- Essential to have good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Evaluate QA test requirements and if required foster and maintain relationships with potential quality assurance partners.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, quickly making sound decisions.
- Be confident and have interpersonal skills that promote collaboration.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of automation testing using selenium and specflow
- Automated API testing
- Strong understanding of operating in an Agile environment and it’s benefits
- ISTQB certification
- Performance and load testing
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
- You will join a growing young team, producing exceptional work.
- You can lead and enjoy extensive responsibility
- You will enjoy an excellent salary with pension contributions
- Work in an enviable location on the waterside with space to park your car or bike.
- You will have an allocated budget for learning and further advancing your career.
- Join an outstanding independent agency, which is growing 25% year on year.
If you would like to join The MTM agency team call Gordon on 023 8021 5399 or email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]