The MTM Agency’s film and animation team is growing! We are looking for ambitious, talented 3D artists, animators, motion graphics designers and film editors to join our market-leading integrated communications agency based in Southampton.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for the creative freedom to try new things, carve their path and make a real impact. Wallflowers need not apply. We want people with a voice, passion, serious self belief and a desire to keep learning. A strong knowledge and understanding of software such as 3DS Max, Maya and After effects would be preferred.
Sound like you? Read on!!
You’ll get involved in all aspects of production, collaborating with the creative and wider agency teams. You will be responsible for designing, modelling and animating in 3D for use in content and film and you’ll have your say in initial ideation and storyboarding, through to the finishing touches that make sure our films tell an emotive story and drive behavioural change.
Our agency vision is to be outstanding, delivering creative and service excellence and making a real difference. Our agency team is integral to helping us achieve our goal, your contribution will be highly valued.
- Liaising with the account planners, and project managers whilst working with the creative lead and the creative team to identify the requirements of projects.
- Ability to come up with and articulate ideas visually as concepts, mood boards and storyboards.
- Identifying opportunities for scenes and sequences.
- Turning concepts into beautiful animations.
- Creating worlds, environments and layouts - both realistic and stylistic!
- Adapting to software updates and staying abreast with new technologies.
- Managing files, asset libraries and update procedures documentation.
- Integrating with and working with sound, syncing dialogue/music and adding SFX.
- Collaborating with the wider team to deliver all assets required for final render.
- Creating both static visualisations and animations.
- Working with industry-standard design tools and programmes.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of film and animation for social content.
Your showreel will demonstrate that you have designed and created excellent animations and productions.
- Excellent working knowledge of 3D software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Blender and/or After Effects, 3D Elements etc.
- Building, Rigging, and Animating 3D Models.
- A creative ideas approach to creating storyboards for engaging films.
- To be adaptable, flexible and resilient to change.
- Pro-active with experience of working under your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail, thorough and accurate - this is really critical!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to fixed deadlines and tight schedules.
- A confident and enthusiastic personality with a forward thinking and can-do attitude.
- Willingness to suggest new ideas and recognise the value they add.
- Being highly organised, with the ability to multitask.
We give everyone who works at MTM the opportunity to make their own decisions and grow with us, carving their own path. We want you to challenge, question and speak up. We offer flexible working, and, most importantly, we believe in trusting our team, supporting each other and all our endeavours.
We’re an agile bunch so it’s a fast-moving, exciting environment that isn’t for everyone but if you can keep up, you’ll see the rewards and be motivated to new levels.
Flexible working means a mixture of working at home or in the office (when we can) in our open-plan studio with free parking based on the waterside in Southampton. We’re happy to talk about your individual circumstances and if there anything you need to make your life a bit easier...if it works for the business, it’s generally fine with us.
We’re an integrated marketing agency with an enviable list of global clients, from internal names like Airbus and INEOS, to dynamic startups and ambitious companies ready to take on the world. We give them all the same level of care and attention and it’s why we keep our clients for 3x industry averages. Check out www.recommendedagencies.com to see what we mean.
Our Investment in You
You're serious about producing the very best, so we make sure you're equipped to do it. You'll be provided with what you need to maximise your potential. Just tell us what works for you.
You're trusting us with the next phase in your career - so we're trusting you to work in the manner that works best for you. - we'll work with you to find a routine that works.
We do things properly. We have an excellent agency reputation and are trusted by some of the largest and most respected organisations in the world. We expect you to be at the top of your game and represent us to the best of your ability when working directly with clients.
We have a growing team with very low staff turnover. Testament perhaps to our investment in and care for our team, it means that our team grows together. You'll work alongside some amazingly talented colleagues who will help you progress and you will enjoy sharing your experience to help others. We also provide an annual budget to help you up-skill.
We care, we're an ethically-minded agency and operate in a way that not only helps our business, but helps others do good; whether that's other businesses, charities or organisations. We hope you think in a similar way.
Your Next Step
If this is you and you like what you have read, we would like to hear from you. To find out more about The MTM Agency email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
Application deadline: 06/05/2021
Expected start date: 10/06/2021 or before
Salary: £25,000.00-£50,000.00 per year DOE