The MTM Agency is a leading Integrated marketing agency and is looking for a content and digital marketing specialist to join its team. If you are or would like to become an exceptional digital marketing professional this is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a people-focused business.
Ideally, you will have proven experience in managing website content and digital marketing and will demonstrate your interest and knowledge and how you will bring value to the agency and its clients.
This is an important role, to collaborate with the wider agency marketing and digital teams to support both our own and client's marketing strategies, by delivering effective and innovative campaigns across a variety of assets, including PHP and .NET web platforms and social media. With responsibility to monitor and report on the performance of allocated transactional journeys and working with the wider team to implement tweaks and changes in order to make them more effective.
Our vision is to be outstanding, delivering service excellence and making a real difference from the campaigns we plan and execute. Our people are integral to helping us achieve our goal, your contribution will be valued and we will support you in your career as a digital marketing professional.
- Work as part of a tight-knit friendly team editing content on web and social platforms.
- Maintaining and making technical website content and page changes, analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
- Assist in planning and executing marketing strategy and subsequent campaigns across multiple channels (email, in-platform, social media, online publishers)
- Significant knowledge of SEO optimisation to drive up google rankings and to deliver significant organic growth and in-bound enquiries
- Work with the team to create engaging and compelling content marketing strategies to deliver value to our clients.
- Run social media channels.
- Manage budgets effectively.
- Prioritise and co-ordinate demands efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Project Management and Delivery
- To manage acquisition channels – eg Facebook ads manager and Google ads.
- Use a data driven approach, identify opportunities to engage.
- To use insights and learning to create new concepts and propositions, testing and optimising to ensure the most effective outcomes.
- Managing social media updates to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- You will work closely with other teams to deliver on shared KPIs and develop innovative and integrated and supporter journeys to maximise engagement and conversion.
- Experience of editing content in CMS platforms
- Experience of SEO, Google analytics and AdWords programs.
- Pro-active with experience of working under your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail, thorough and accurate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of digital marketing and digital production and some experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Ability to work to deadlines and as part of a broader marketing Team
A confident and enthusiastic personality with a forward thinking and can-do attitude
- Willingness to suggest new ideas and recognise the value they add.
- You are highly organised, with the ability to multi-task
- A self-motivated approach
- The ability to hit the ground running
Other nice to have skills
- Previous experience of identifying target audiences and devising creative digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with proactive and reactive digital communications strategies
- Experience of engagement and Acquisition, especially focused on (digital) acquisition, data analytics and traditional off-line activity
- Experience of producing budgets, reporting variances against the plan and re-forecasting.
- Understanding of relevant marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, CMS & Hootsuite, CANVA, YOAST)
- PPC Campaign creation and management
- Using Adobe tools for photo editing and design
- As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will develop and deliver effective, targeted and innovative digital marketing strategies to help us achieve our goals and to become a valuable member of a growing digital team where you will make a valuable contribution.
- You will be working in a fast-moving exciting environment with a great team who will help motivate you to new levels.
- Our open-plan studio with free parking is based on the waterside in Southampton.
- Working as part of a growing team within an integrated marketing agency with an enviable list of global clients.
- We are a caring considerate employer offering a good working environment and opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Our investment in you
- You're serious about producing the very best, so we make sure you're equipped to do it. You'll be provided with the tech setup that maximises your potential and lets you work with freedom. Just tell us what works for you.
- You're trusting us with the next phase in your career - so we're trusting you to work in the manner that works best for you. At home, in the office (when we can) or a mix of both - we'll work with you to find a routine that works.
- We do things properly. We have an excellent agency reputation and are trusted by some of the largest and most respected organisations in the world. We expect you to be at the top of your game and represent us to the best of your ability when working directly with clients.
- We have a growing team with very low staff turnover. Testament perhaps to our investment in and care for our team, it means that our team grows together. You'll work alongside some amazingly talented colleagues who will help you progress and you will enjoy sharing your experience to help others. We also provide an annual budget to help you up-skill - whether that's learning new tech or gaining certifications.
- We care, we're an ethically minded agency and operate in a way that not only helps our business, but helps others do good; whether that's other businesses, charities or organisations. We hope you think in a similar way.
Your next step
If this is you and you like what you have read, we would like to hear from you. To find out more about The MTM Agency email your CV with a covering letter to Gordon - [email protected]