Due to some exciting new client wins and continued growth we are looking to expand a key area of the business with the addition of an SEO lead. You will be working directly with the management team to grow and develop our SEO Department.
This role would suit someone from an agency background already in a similar role or a senior SEO looking for the next step up in the industry - we can offer an excellent working environment and package.
Working part remote and partly based from our Head Office in Southampton you will have exceptional organisational skills, live and breathe SEO and a have experience of delivering outstanding results for clients.
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to work at a top 10 UK agency (as listed on The Drum Recommended Agencies) with the chance to own and grow your own department, this is the role for you.
We’re looking for a motivated SEO lead to drive the business forward, being the ‘face’ of our SEO Department and expanding on our existing trade and tested SEO growth framework.
You will have a consultative, open and professional approach to generating new business, you will be comfortable assisting the sales team with new account opportunities, as well as speaking confidently about your SEO strategies in pitches.
You’ll be working on any of the following – and past experience of some or all of these would be desireable:
- Manage, mentor and motivate a growing team of SEO’s – Technical, content – Junior, Mid & Senior.
- Nurture leads from initial contact, through qualifying to the proposal stage, winning new business and ensuring a seamless on-boarding with your team.
- Be able to communicate SEO strategy to various client stakeholders and provide regular reviews of performance from the work you and your team have implemented.
- Working with the marketing team to amplify our activity, develop everything needed to generate interest in our agencies.
- Create and implement SEO strategies for our clients.
- Deep understanding of on-page and off-page strategies.
- Technical SEO and implementation.
- Outreach and content implementation and management.
- Working alongside our management team and heads of departments
- Client Account Management.
Past experience working in a digital marketing agency at a senior SEO level or existing head of department. We would also consider in-house professionals who have strong demonstrable experience and successes.
- In depth knowledge of SEO best practices and demonstrable experience implementing these.
- Experience managing a team.
- Experience closing leads and developing sales pipelines.
- Experience managing all SEO departments – Technical, Content, Account Management.
- You must be data driven.
- Client account management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SEO.
A commitment to a high standard of work, attention to detail and a growth mindset is a must. This is a key hire for the company and as such we will invest in your success and continual progress.
Our Investment in You:
- You're serious about producing the very best, so we make sure you're equipped to do it. You'll be provided with the tech setup that maximises your potential and lets you work with freedom. Just tell us what works for you.
- You're trusting us with the next phase in your career - so we're trusting you to work in the manner that works best for you. At home, in the office (when we can) or a mix of both - we'll work with you to find a routine that works.
- We do things properly. We have an excellent agency reputation and are trusted by some of the largest and most respected organisations in the world. We expect you to be at the top of your game and represent us to the best of your ability when working directly with clients.
- We want to be the best and continually improve. We invest in our team and our process, we do retros after every sprint to improve the way we work. We expect you to feed into these sessions and contribute to ensure that we keep improving.
- We have a consistent digital team with very low staff turnover. Testament perhaps to our investment in and care for our team, it means that our team grows together. You'll work alongside some amazingly talented colleagues who will help you progress and you will enjoy sharing your experience to help others. We also provide an annual budget to help you up-skill - whether that's learning new tech or gaining certifications.
- We care, we're an ethically minded agency and operate in a way that not only helps our business, but helps others do good; whether that's other businesses, charities or organisations. We hope you think in a similar way.
Reference ID: 2108-SEO-Lead-MTM
Please email [email protected] with your email and cover letter for this position.